Thursday, December 02, 2010

After a long long time

It's been really a long while since I last blogged. But whether I blog or not, no one reads anyway. ):

However, i think there is a need for me to post this time round. Because I need to advertise for my newly opened blogshop!

If you're interested in getting ....

1. Cartoon Tees
2. I ♥ (insert text) Tees
3. Alphabet Tees
4. Little Miss (Original) or Little Miss (Customize) Tees
5. Raglan Alphabet Tee
6. Polo Tees
7. Couple Tees
8. GEO LENS!
9. Geek Specs
10. Transparent Backpack
11. Cute Cable Wrap
12. Glow in the Dark Nail Polish


It may not be the cheapest blogshop, but friends, we can negotiate.
As long as it's reasonable. Please do note that I do not earn much :)

Thanks & I seriously hope that friends of mine will really support me :D

Okay, I'm quite happy with my geo lens preorder, friends & babyboy have really be supportive. With 3 customer, 12 orders alr :)
For cartoon tees, disappointed. Only got like 3 customers, only 4 orders. ):

Okay, nevermind. Will do more advertisements on my side.

I'm prepared for not going up to higher nitec. Attendance sucks. Totally lose motivation when I, myself know that no matter how much I revised for POA & BEO exam, it can't help me to get into higher nitec. ): But still, just try my best to score for this 2, wait till results are out. See if there is miracle then decide my next move.

Might consider doing something extremely crazy with bestie, Hui Shan & dearest, babyboy. Hopefully we can do it. Muahaha! But it's extremely crazy. We need to study like mad man. Haas!

Woah, a super wordy post. ;D Better than nothing!

Btw, still considering if I should go for HAOG's Youth Camp Finale Night. ):