Friday, December 03, 2010

20 Dec' 10

My birthday celebration will most likely be on 20 Dec' 10. Depending on my stupid assistant manager whether he want let my dearest off on that day anot. If not, it'll be either earlier or later :) Will update on those who are going :)

Anyway, i bet everyone who i'll be inviting have received my message, those who i did not send is because i know you'll be at overseas, so yeah :)

Those who received and decided not to come thus no reply, it's okay :)

So my lovely brothers & sisters who will be going:
Alex (best! First to confirm :) Hahaha!)
Hui Shan (maybe)
Marcus (not confirm)
Qin Xian (not confirm)

Alright, the rest who received my text, please reply me if you're going anot.

And, if you happen to have conflict with anyone mention here, please give me face just come.

Afterall, it's my birthday :)

Tyvm!